- School library is open to students from classes V to XII.
- Book lost or damaged must be made good by the one held responsible.
- Students are not allowed to borrow school library books from one another.
- Books taken from the library must not be kept with the students for more than two weeks.
- Reference library is a place for serious study and students from classes V to XII
who wish to increase their knowledge in any subject could avail it also other than their
- No books shall be taken out of the reference library. No tracing or marking of
any book is allowed.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.